There is no guarantee if you will get the cheekbones structure of Angelina Jolie or the jawline definition of Johny Depp in 30-days. But if you follow the below guidelines, you may definitely add more definition to your cheeks and jawline.
Reasons behind the fat on the face
– Being overweight
– Lack of essential nutrients in the body
– Excessive intake of sugar, salt, fat and carbohydrates
– Sleeping less and stress
– Water retention (poor diet and dehydration)
– Genetic inheritance
Muscle and fat are two different tissues, completely independent of one another. You can build specific muscle with “spot training” but you can’t burn the fat that is stored on top of it.
In reality, there is no such thing as spot reduction. You will never attain a flat stomach just by performing abdominal exercises.
The reason for this is simple: Muscle does not own the fat that surrounds it. Sit-ups, for example, will definitely strengthen your abdominal muscles, but sit-ups alone will not get rid of the layer of fat that is covering the muscles.
How to reduce the fat
1. Avoid Alcohol
2. Control Your Salt Intake
3. Eat Protein and Nutrient Rich Foods
4. Perform Strength Training Exercise 4-6 days a week for at least 60 minutes
5. Hydrate your system at regular interval
6. Choose the most flattering hairstyle for your face
Source: Health and Fitness – Guru Mann (YouTube)