Grey hair is becoming common nowadays.Once you reach 30 years of age, you have a 10 percent to 20 percent chance of graying hair with each passing decade. Even in teenagers its frequency is increasing at an alarming rate.
The color of your hair comes from pigment called melanin. Each hair may contain dark melanin (eumelanin) and light melanin (pheomelanin), these blend together to form the various shades of hair color among humans.
When we’re young, a special pigment stem cells (melanocytes) inject pigment into keratin-containing cells.
This keratin gives color to your hair. As we age, melanin is reduced, which is why your hair turns gray and, ultimately, white (this means there’s no melanin left).
However,premature graying is connected to some pathologies and bad habits and therapeutics may be required for it.
Other factors for why hair turns gray include:
- Genetic Factor
- Vitamin B12 deficiency
- Lact of Vitamin C and E
- Bleacing hair with Hydrogen peroxide
- Oxidative stress
Young adults with grey hair go crazy searching for the chemical products available on the market. Instead, it is the natural remedies that can reverse the premature graying process.
In today’s article will be discussing on how to get rid of you grey hair with the amazing startch from potato peels.
According to Dr. Anthony Una, potato peels dying method provides fantastic results.
As we all know potatoes are loaded with phosphorus, iron, calcium, fibers, potassium, proteins and Vitamins A, B and C. This nutrients results in stronger hair growth and lessened shedding or thinning. Not just the potato but the peels are great for staving off gray hair!
Potato Peel Rinse
So let’s learn how to tint gray hair darker with a potato peel rinse.
- Peel five potatoes and keep aside one cup of peels. You won’t need the potatoes, we only need the peels.
- Add two cups of cold water into a pan and add the potato peels.
- Bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for five minutes.
- Take the pan off the stove and let it cool completely.
- Strain the liquid out and save the liquid.
- You can also add a few drops of lavender oil or rosemary to it and pour the cool mixture into a glass container with tight fitting lid.
How to use
1. Shampoo and condition your hair as usual.
2. Part your hair into as many sections depending on your thickness and length).
3. Coat your hair over the section completely. Be sure to work the rinse into your scalp as well for some good scalp stimulation.
4. Rinse out with cold water, or you can leave it in your hair.
5. Dry and Style as usual
Repeat the rinse process a few times for good coverage.
The video below will provide all the needed instructions:
Please like us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/MyHealthNote/
Thank you for taking your time for reading this post and if you found interesting or useful information, share them with your family, friends and colleagues, because maybe they will benefit from this information too.We appreciate your support by sharing this free information.